Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Short Grocery List

   I was a little misleading today at the Top's Market ribbon cutting...In my remarks I said I am a customer at the Seaway Plaza Tops.....That is true, I do shop there, but just not in the sense most people do at a supermarket.
   As you know, I tend to eat out a lot...and I have no food at home, so all I buy at Tops are lemons and limes and maybe some half 'n half for the white Russian crowd.
   I sometimes pick up a few household items there too....But as far as all out grocery shopping.....I gave that up years ago after I discovered most of the stuff I bought gets old and has to be thrown out.
    I did take a peak at the lemons and limes at the Washington Street store and they looked excellent.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment