Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday Morning

   An early start today to official duties with a reception at 7:30 for the new editor at the WDT...His name is Tim Farkas and he seems a  man with good ideas for his product.  I look forward to the opportunity to speak with him further during a soon-to-be visit to City Hall.
     I stopped downtown after that to check on what's happening at the Woolworth Building and ended up being snared by TV 7 for an interview on the Mullin Street fence. My intention was to avoid the issue and let the more strident Council members talk. But who am I to turn down an interview with Ms. Spotts ?
     On my way back to City Hall, I noticed just how many  drives ignore the pedestrian stop sign at the crosswalk in front of the Y.  I am not a militant walker who blithely steps into traffic assuming they will stop...But come on motorists..pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment